The HOTBIN Mini is a slimline hot composter designed for smaller gardens and for keen composters who have less waste. Half the volume of the HOTBIN Mk.2, the HOTBIN Mini is a 100-litre unit, which benefits from all of the features on the Mk.2 model but on a smaller scale. The mini is recommended for average 1-2 person household with or without a small garden. MINI - Height 112.5cm x Depth 45cm x Width 45cm. Height with lid open 142cmn, Depth with lid open 53cm. Winner: RHS Chelsea 'Garden Product of the Year' 2019.
- Makes composting cleaner, simpler and more accessible for modern households
- Produces compost quickly – mulching in 30 days and general purpose in 90 days
- Reaches 40-60°C for fast and effective composting
- Composts all food and garden waste
- Compact: a better fit for smaller gardens with limited space
- Requires less waste to maintain hot composting temperatures - 2.5kg or 5 litres of waste per week
HOTBIN Mini features a much-requested leachate collection system. Leachate is naturally created as part of the HOTBIN composting process and can be used as a liquid fertiliser. Like the Mk.2 HOTBIN, HOTBIN Mini has a sloped internal base which funnels the liquid towards the drainage cap like water draining from a shower tray. This liquid can be drained via the cap as required. A new tongue and groove join helps improve the lid seal keeping the lid firmly closed preventing water ingress during heavy rainfall and locks in the heat helping the HOTBIN to work even more efficiently.
Hotbin's Material: Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) (50mm thick walls)
Lightweight - 96% air and 100% Recyclable
• 100L HOTBIN
• User Guide
• Lid Thermometer
• 1 Cam Strap (colour may vary)
• Kick Start Bottle
• Internal Thermometer
• Raking Stick
• 25L Bag of Bulking Agent: partially composted wood chip
Size: 450mm wide x 450mm deep x 1125mm high (Requires 530mm depth & 1420 mm height for the lid to be fully opened.
Capacity: 100 litres
Weight : 4kg (when empty) / 18kg (including everything)
No assembly required
3-year manufacturers guarantee for the HOTBIN unit only, this excludes damage caused by wildlife and undue care. 12-month guarantee for the thermometers, kick start bottle, cam straps, rake and filter bag.
Aftercare - Easy:False
Aftercare - Moderate:False
Aftercare - High:False
Likes Acidic Soil:False