Why Sow Green Manure?
- Bigger, more prolific crops – green manures will lift or fix nitrates into your soil to provide this essential element for your harvests.
- Easier digging - deep rooting green species can help to loosen and aerate soil
- Reduce the need to use chemical fertilisers - environmentally friendly
- Less weeding - Assists with keeping weeds down!
- Less chemical pest control - Helps control pests and provides shelter for beneficial insects
- Can suppress soil borne pest and diseases!