Position: Full time, Permanent position Monday – Friday
Location: Remote working with training on site
We’re currently recruiting for a Junior Analyst to join our team. Reporting to the Data Manager your main responsibility will be to provide an accurate sales and marketing analysis to help maximise sales opportunities.
Full training will be provided and there are excellent career prospects for the right candidate in this, a fast paced and energetic environment. If you are looking for an opportunity to get into an analytical role with ambition to progress, this could be the role for you.
Responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Assisting in formulating mailing plans based on previous campaign performance
- Utilising the group databases to identify opportunities
- Assisting in compiling and processing data selections in Faststats for direct mail and email campaigns.
- Expanding, providing and presenting analysis
- Supplying KPI’s and Database numbers on a monthly basis
- Providing sales information on a daily and weekly basis
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in use of MS Office (notably Excel and Word)
- 'A' level qualifications or previous experience in a commercial/retail/mail order environment
If you are interested in this position, please apply for this position by emailing your CV and covering letter to Alex Harvey: email@example.com