Take a trip for two along the Thames from the heart of London following the Royal Route of King Henry VIII, and enjoy a picturesque journey to one of London's most beautiful locations with this Kew Gardens River Cruise for Two. You will receive a gift card which will include full details of how to redeem your experience. Valid for 9 months from date of purchase.
- A 90-minute one-way sightseeing cruise for two from Westminster Pier to Kew Gardens
- See a different side of London as you drift along the River Thames
- Entry for two to Kew Gardens
- Explore 326 acres of UNESCO World Heritage Site and the world's largest collection of living plants
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
From Westminster Pier in London you'll wend your way along the river, past sights like the London Eye and the Palace of Westminster, as you head through the city towards picturesque Kew Gardens. Through locks and under bridges you'll get to see a side of London that isn't always seen.
Once you reach Kew Gardens you'll have time to explore one of London's most beautiful locations, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the world’s largest collection of living plants. Thousands of plant species are there for you to see in addition to all the intriguing parts of Kew Palace, which might be Britain's smallest royal palace but it's equally as marvellous as the rest. The Royal Kitchens, Palm House, Rose Garden and more are waiting to be seen, so don't forget your camera to take loads of fascinating pictures!