Step back in time to the years of Shakespeare's courtship of his future wife, and explore her picturesque family home before enjoying some Midlands treats with this Visit to Anne Hathaway's Cottage and Gardens with a Light Lunch for Two. You will receive a gift card which will include full details of how to redeem your experience. Valid for 9 months from date of purchase.
- Explore the 600 year old Anne Hathaway's Cottage and Gardens with entry for two
- See where William Shakespeare would have courted his future wife at her picturesque home
- Wander through nine acres of beautiful gardens, heritage orchards, woodland walks and sculpture trails
- A light lunch for two in the Cottage Garden Cafe consisting of soup, sandwiches and cakes
- A pot of tea or coffee for two with lunch
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
Anne Hathaway's Cottage is where Shakespeare's wife lived when she was young in Warwickshire, a spacious cottage with extensive gardens and grounds. It's now been restored to how it was during Shakespeare's time, containing many family items and furniture from Anne's time, and you can walk through the cottage's rooms and halls and imagine a young William and Anne during their youthful courtship. Wandering outside you can take in nine acres of beautiful gardens and orchards, carefully maintained by the Shakespeare Trust.
At the Cottage Garden Cafe just a short stroll away you'll both get to enjoy a light lunch of cafe goodness, including the homemade soup of the day, sandwiches, cakes and a pot of tea or coffee. The perfect end to a Shakespearian pilgrimage - though you're welcome to spend the whole day at the Cottage if you'd like.