Compare the Clipper against any other mid-market barrow and you will see why it sets a new gold standard:
- Zinc-plated chassis for fewer scratches, less rust, and a longer life
- 4-ply block-pattern tyres improve traction and last longer
- Oversize rear brace secures the most exposed frame joint
- Wheels with double ball bearings just roll and roll
- Check out the welding! No flimsy spot welds here!
- Professional grade wheel bracket
- Square tipping bar for optimal balance when tipping or resting
- Tyre fitted with pneumatic tube for easy DIY puncture repairs
The 90 litre polypropylene tray is lightweight, easy-clean, colourfast, and as rugged as they come, and the one-piece frame is traditionally welded with heavy-duty bracing and solid steel skids. Available in four colours: BLUE, PINK, BURGUNDY, GREEN.