Our tomatoes, aubergines, peppers, cucumbers, melons and squashes are supplied as Grafted Vegetable Plants. This techniquehas revolutionised growing for the home gardener as indicated by the many testimonials received from our customers.
Widely used by commercial growers, the technique of grafting a top quality vegetable variety onto a more vigorous ‘rootstock’ hasbeen shown to provide the following benefits:
- Big increases in yield from larger,more vigorous plants.
- Earlier cropping, yet with sufficientvigour to crop well later in the season.
- Grow in the greenhouse or outdoors – little or no heating required.
- Excellent resistance to soil-borne pest and diseases – no more ring culture or growbags – plant straight in the soil.
- Greater tolerance to nutritional disorders.