Do you organise an amateur gardening club, allotment association or similar? If so, then membership of the Dobies Group Scheme will provide generous benefits to you and your members:
50% off seed
15% off all other products
Access to seasonal offers
So, what makes the Dobies scheme special?
Discount is available on orders placed throughout the year, there is no deadline
No minimum order at individual level. We just ask that as a group you spend at least £100 (after discount) on seed per year.
There is an option to share the discount with a percentage being kept by the group.
Many groups use this to raise funds to cover the cost of meeting room hire, speakers, water rates, etc.
Where we have reduced the price of an item, the discount will also apply, giving even more value.
Minimal administration for the organiser. All we ask is that the offer code is publicised to all members.
The group has a choice to either pass the whole discount on to members or to retain a portion to set against group running costs, e.g. meeting room hire, water rates, etc. The options available are as follows:
Once the above decision has been made we will assign a unique offer code to your group and this will drive the agreed discount. We will also provide catalogues and order forms, pre-printed with the offer code. Members may prefer to browse and order online at www.Dobies.co.uk, where they will find our full range and seasonal offers.
If you opt to share the discount then the group's portion will accumulate and be paid by cheque, in late August/September of the following year, net of any refunds.
Ordering & Delivery
- Members order direct, by phone, post or online, rather than through the group organiser.
- The unique offer code drives the discount and must be quoted at the time an order is placed.
- Payment is with order, by cheque, credit/debit card or PayPal.
- Delivery is direct to the address of the person placing the order.
- Top-up orders, of any value, can be made throughout the year and will benefit from the discount.
How to Join
Please complete and submit the application form below, providing all requested information.
If have questions, please email email@example.com. An information pack is available on request.
Terms and Conditions
The group scheme is intended for use by organised groups, associations, businesses and organisations, hitherto referred to as "group" or "groups".
The following terms and conditions are in addition to the normal terms and conditions available on our website at www.dobies.co.uk/terms.
- Use of the offer code is restricted to members of the group and the organiser is expected to take steps to prevent abuse of the code. Any abuse may result in the code being withdrawn.
- Only one offer code can be used per order.
- The offer code cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers.
- The offer code must be quoted at the time the order is placed. Discounts cannot be applied retrospectively.
- A new code will be issued every September at which time the old code will become invalid. The organiser is responsible for making members aware of the new code.
- If total spend on seed for the group is below £100 (after discount) per year, then we reserve the right to reduce or remove discount for the following year.
- Any portion of discount retained by the group will be paid to the organiser in late August/September, net of any refunds made to members.